Nollywood talented actor, Olatayo Amokade popularly popularly known as Ijebu, went on his Instagram profile to thank God for saving his life.
Ijebu in his social media post disclosed that there was a fire outbreak in his hotel room. He added that, the fire started from the Air Conditioner (AC) in his room. He took to his Instagram handle on Tuesday, June 12, to share a video of his room with the caption:
“Just escape death now…. Ko si Iku lojuwa atike lakun, glory be to God almighty for saving my life”.
I will not die but to leave and declare the work of God… Thank you Jesus.”
Looking at the video, the Yoruba actor is seen thanking God in his local dialect. Although, Ijebu did not mention the name of the hotel because it is a place he patronized often times. Some men were also seen cleaning the room which has been filled with smoke.