Listen, Stream and Download Hot, Latest Music (mp3 & Video)

Fire outbreak in Kcee’s Lagos mansion set his Prado Jeep ablaze


Fire outbreak in Kcee's Lagos mansionIt was earlier reported that there fire incidence at Kcee’s residence in Omole Phase One, Lagos.

The fire reportedly started from the generator house and burnt his Prado SUV.

It was learnt that Kcee wasn’t home, he’s currently on a nationwide tour of his ‘Attention To Detail’ album, Men of the Lagos state fire service have were alerted about the incidence and as at now thw fire has been brought under control.

See videos from the fire incident below…

READSAD: Midnight hostel fire killed 2 UNILAG female students


Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.